Label FactsView complete label
- Mode of action: Seeding shoot growth inhibitor
- Site of action: Group 15 long-chain fatty acid inhibitor
- Controls weeds by inhibiting the growth of seedling shoots.
- Mode of action: Pigment inhibitor
- Site of action: Group 27 HPPD inhibitor
- Selective herbicide absorbed by shoots and roots of weeds and translocated.
- Mode of action: Growth regulator
- Site of action: Group 4 synthetic auxin
- Synthetic auxins interfere with plant growth by disrupting hormone balance and protein synthesis.
Timing to weeds
Make soil applications prior to weed emergence. Make postemergence applications before broadleaf weeds reach 3 inches tall.
Timing to crop
Make soil applications prior to crop emergence. Make postemergence applications before corn reaches 11 inches tall. For yellow popcorn, Resicore must be applied prior to crop emergence.
Resicore herbicide is labeled for use on field corn, field seed corn, field silage corn, yellow popcorn.
Use rates of Resicore are based on soil texture and organic matter content as outlined in the table to the below. Do not apply Resicore® corn herbicide more than 28 days prior to planting or to field corn taller than 11 inches. Resicore should not be used on soils with greater than 10% organic matter.
Rate Per Acre (QUARTS)*
Soil Organic Matter Content
|Soil texture||Less than 3%||3% or greater|
*An additional 0.25 quart per acre may be used in areas of heavy weed infestation. Do not exceed 3.25 quarts per acre of Resicore® herbicide per season.
Crop Rotation Intervals
Select your crop below to determine the rotational interval.
If Resicore is tank-mixed or used sequentially with other products, follow the most restrictive product's crop rotation interval.
Resicore is tank-mix-compatible with atrazine, glyphosate and other corn herbicides.
The following tank-mix partners may be applied by the same methods and at the same timing as Resicore unless otherwise specified on the tank-mix product label:
- Glyphosate, glufosinate, paraquat, or 2,4-D, per product labels, to control susceptible emerged weeds.
- Atrazine at 0.5 to 2 lb. a.i. per acre, to improve control of some broadleaf weeds and grasses.